Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why men won't give me a chance?

Today I went outside and then people were staring at me and then one guy was like walking in front of me back and forth and then he smiled at me. So I followed all your advice and I smiled back, but then that's it. He did nothing. Some guys just went up to my face and give me a nasty look and say "sexy", but no I don't want those men. Another man who was decent stared at me for so long and I stared back, and he was gonna approach me and then he decided to go back and left. Then this man who was like 40ish is the one who went up to me and told me oh you're so beautiful i wanna squeeze you, Okay I am 18. So the people who are like my age or a little bit older [19 - 25] than me won't approach me, but the one who's almost my parents' age [40ish] will? What must I do to get you men to approach me?



I don't have a pic but people tell me I look like the girl on the left and I dress like that too, my hair is also like that but darker.



http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4544/ph...



Why men won't give me a chance?

Perhaps it's the way you stare back at them? Don't stare at them for a long time, because that would mean you're aggressive. Some men may like aggressive girls, but at the end of the day, they still want to be the pursuers - well, the good guys at least.



So, be confident, but don't put yourself out there for everyone to take. Show that you are conservative but know your stuff.



Try smiling sweetly too!



Why men won't give me a chance?

you propably picky,



I am 26, wanna date?



Why men won't give me a chance?

It must be your body language that is keeping them away because it is not your looks. Try concentrating on doing different things in public or acting different because your looks are awesome!



Why men won't give me a chance?

MAYBE YOU SMELL...MAYBE YOU DRESS LIKE A SO CALLED S-LUT...MAYBE YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN THE S-LUTS...MEN HATE THAT.THEY CANT STAND CHICKS WHO THINK OTHERS WHO PUT OUT ARE S-LUTS,BUT WHEN THEY PUT OUT THEY ARE NOT..........BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWER.



Why men won't give me a chance?

DONT PLAY PLAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan