Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

I have short red hair, and most guys around here love it, and say that I'm sexy, but I just wanted your opinion on what you think.



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

It actually depends on the female. Some look really good good with short hair, so good you can't image them with long hair. Others look really bad with short hair. I know that it's hard to get used to a girl having long hair then going short haired. But in the end it all depends on her.



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

i think its sexy :)



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

depends on the woman



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

no sorry...it's my opinion that only little old ladies cut their hair short...so to me it's a sign of aging. i absolutely adore long hair...no offense but you did ask for opinions...it's probably not the one you wanted to hear....but it's still my opinion



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

If it's long enough to hold onto it's fine.



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

well.. for me id prefer her to have long hair so i can put my hands trhough something but if you mean short to the shoulders then its ok



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

My opinion is I don't like short hair on a woman especially when it looks like a crue cut,it makes you women look like a man.



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

It's one of those that it would depend on alot of things. If I had never met you and you had always had short hair then it would not seem strange. But if you had long hair and then cut it I would probably need time to adjust. Personally I like it when girls have long hair, but as long as it's not shorter than mine.



Guys, do you like short hair on a woman?

Yes and red hair is usually HOT HOT HOT too!



Gets a guy to wondering if you are a true red head? Part of the allure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan