Thursday, June 17, 2010

What type of girls/guys are you into?

I like guys that are taller then me, and spikes there hair, with a tall perfect nose. also with there eyes kinda slanted, oh and the way he dress has to be sexy like kinda gangster but not really



What type of girls/guys are you into?

blond, hot , and tall. (all naturally, no artificial hair color, looks, etc)



What type of girls/guys are you into?

wow... that sound exactly like me. Uh... girls who know what's sup. ^^



What type of girls/guys are you into?

i like rebels. longish hair, kinda like emo hair, but that sounds gross and ugly if you put it that way. but i like emo guys. his eyes have to be anything but brown, but his eyes don't matter too much. it's all in the hair. and he has to dress normal. i hate guys who have baggy pants. i like skinny jeans though.



What type of girls/guys are you into?

i like mysterious, brooding, quiet men with distinct features. I like them to have pretty long hair like dreads or afros and pronounced noses...Full lips are a must too! Also, I want them to look like they work with their hands and not like they just exited a spa, lol.



What type of girls/guys are you into?

dark long hair darker skin the perfect jaw taller then me strong enough to carry me up stairs (just in case) lol and has to be opinionated and funny and able to joke with me when i talk ****



What type of girls/guys are you into?

I like short girls.



Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan