Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is it sexy for a woman with long hair to have her up?

I always thought it sexy for a women with long hair with her hair up to let her hair down finally after waiting and anticipation. Just wondered what others thought about this.



Is it sexy for a woman with long hair to have her up?

I keep my hair in a proper form. It has never been cut, and it slides from side to side of my buttcrack when I walk down the aisle of the church. Because I don't wear any underwear. Besides, the Priest says that what ever I am doing to get my hair smell that lovely that I should keep doing it. He likes to sniff my hair. I like watching him sniff my hair.



Is it sexy for a woman with long hair to have her up?

there's such thing as a "perfect length......"



Is it sexy for a woman with long hair to have her up?

I have very long hair. Very very very very very long hair. And I keep it up all the time more for convenience than anything else, but I like to let it down on special occasions. I know my boyfriend loves my hair when it is down. It probably also depends on the style. For me, it is hard to put my hair up unless it is in a bun. And it depends on the guy you are talking about too. Some guys like it long and others would rather have it up. If you feel sexy when your hair is up, go with it up. If you feel sexy when it is down, wear it down. It's all about you!! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan