Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Hair style do girls like best on guys?

I've had this delema for years, I don't know what hair style I should get, I like my hair short and styled, Girls, what hair style do you think is the sexiest on guys? I usually just get the back and sides shortened and the top cut down, then I throw some gell in it and either spike the front up, or down and clumped together, but it doesn't work for me anymore. Also I'm not very good at keeping my hair in place no matter what products I use, any help? what style do you like the best?



What Hair style do girls like best on guys?

well i like the kind of emo cut which is kind of shaped to your head but depends what your hairs like and long on top spiked looks kool as long as the spikes arent to long cuz then it looks kind of wierd.. hope this helps and also i find a guy with a unique hairstyle looks .. good luck on those gurlees fella x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan