Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help me find the perfect hair cut! Please?

I really like this hair cut! %26gt;%26gt; http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4217/...



%26amp; This one!!%26gt;%26gt; http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7845/...



Im gonna get a cut %26amp; highlight w/like the cute redkinda like highlights! U know wut I mean!! Its the style now! red,blond,brown,that kinda stuff! My hair rite now is kinda plain so I really wanna go all out and get the cut and highlight and be like new and frease and SEXY!! lol so do you like thease two? And can you please find me some more pics of hairstyles U like! And maybe I'll like them to lol! I kinda want a lil punky cut sorta but not much and also a lil emo but NOT MUCH at all u know how I mean tho! So lease help me! I do want the cut 2 be about sholder length tho! So keep that in mind! Ne ways thanks for ne help!!



Help me find the perfect hair cut! Please?

i think the girl in the 2nd pic is wearing a wig....haha



Help me find the perfect hair cut! Please?

I think unless you have super thick hair, the pics you have would be high maintenance, you know lots of spray and back combing. I would just do short and maybe a tad layered depending on how thick your hair is. And side bangs are going out because everybody has them. I would do straight across bangs or no bangs at all.



Help me find the perfect hair cut! Please?

I love the 1st one. And for some odd reason.....the 2nd one looks like totally fake hair!



Help me find the perfect hair cut! Please?

I like the second picture better.



Help me find the perfect hair cut! Please?

I want to get short red hair, and highlights would look good. I think you should stick with what ever your little hart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan