Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dark blonde hair & green/blu eyes?

I have long, dark, blonde hair with a few light streaks. My skin is pale and my eyes are blue/green. i can never find the right makeup for myself and always end up looking odd. id like to look natural but sexy too. can someone please point me in the right direction. Pictures alson with tips would be greatly appreshiated...



Dark blonde hair %26amp; green/blu eyes?

Oh, wow, you're literally like my twin!



I'll just list all the makeup I wear, since I'm not sure which ones you want to know about specifically.



To even out my skin tone and hide all imperfections: I use Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Foundation. This foundation is sheer enough to not hide your 'good' marks, like freckles and 'beauty' marks, but covers what you want to have covered. It's made from natural minerals so it's good for your skin and looks more natural than a powder or cream foundation. This foundation never looks cakey.



To absorb extra oil that may be on my face later on: I use Physician's Formula Mineral Wear pressed powder. Once, again, the minerals are good for your skin and don't dry it out.



To add a bit of color on my cheeks: I use Almay Smartshade blush. Since you said you want to look natural and not silly, this is perfect. It goes on clear but instantly adjusts to the exact color you blush.



For my eyes:



I use Covergirl products on my eyes because they seem to last the longest and are the best quality.



I like the CG Volume Exact mascara, which plumps up my lashes and lengthens without clumping them up. Try the brown-black shade which wouldnt be as harsh against your skin tone and hair color.



If I want a dramatic, sexy look, I go for the CG LineExact liquid liners. I use brown black or black for special occasions.



If I want a more tined down but still gorgeous eye, I go for the CG Outlast Smoothwear pencil liners.



Sometimes I wear eyeshadow. I like Maybelline ExpertWear shadows. Try these shades: Amethyst and Sparkling wine. These contrast against your eye color and make your eyes really POP! But be aure to wear the brown black mascara and liners, so you don't look too overdone.



If you want to wear a lipcolor, try the Covergirl TruShine lipsticks or Almay Hydracolor lipsticks. The Almay has 200% more water in it than other lipsticks, so you get a shiny and moisturizing lipstick that lasts long. The Covergirl lets your natual lip color shine through, so any color you choose looks natural.



I really hope this helped you, I've tried so much makeup and these are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan