Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair fusion?

has anyone had hair fusion and if so does it feel natural and is it harmful to the hair. Also is it worth the money? I'm 23 and tryin to change my look and go for a more sexy look at get out of my punkish/goth ways for a change(not forever lol).



Hair fusion?

I am also a hairdresser, and I learned about this a few years ago at a hair show in New York. Since then, it has become a bit more affordable, but is still pretty expensive. The stylist uses REAL human hair (one reason for the high price), which means that with your new length, you'll also have the ability to brush, style, and chemically treat your hair just like your own natural hair. Like I said, it's fairly expensive, but it is permanent, so I guess it all depends on your budget and how badly you want it. Here's a good website for info, and to find your nearest technician! Best of luck sweetie.



Hair fusion?

I'm a hairstylist. I have never had hair fushion, but have seen it and spoken to stylists who have applied it. It is well worth the money! It looks very natural, does not harm your hair, and lasts for like six months. If I had the money, I'd get it myself! That's what alot of stars have in their hair.



Hair fusion?

nope not really



Hair fusion?

I have had the extensions in my hair and I must say, it is a wonderful haristyle to have BUT the only downside to that is that you cannot have heat too close to the keratin because it will melt the glue out of your hair. if not taken care of properly, you can also induce hair breakage. But I love it because you can do a lot with the hair.......ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan