Thursday, June 17, 2010

Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Would you be intimidated by a woman who is 34c-25-36. Long wavy brown hair that she puts to her side, full lips, straight white teeth, olive skin, blue-green eyes and arch shaped eyebrows. Long eyelashes that touch her eyebrows when she looks up. 5'5" 120lbs. (her face looks like Angelina Jolie except her lips are more like Jessica Alba's)



Character wise, she is straight-foward with her feelings, funny, nice, lovable, spontaneous, unpredictable, sexy, and smart.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Intimidated, No!!



Fall in love with and me a slave to, Yes!!!



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Thank You!!! Report It



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

No. Why? Is she available? I'm not, but that kinda makes me wish I were...



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

let me know when you find her.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

probably a little cause whe would be out of my league and I would suggest to her that it is ok for her to make the first move if she likes someone.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

your question is discriminating, why can't I answer?



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

You couldn't take out an ad?



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Stop phishing for compliments.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

No, I would not be intimidated.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

No, but I am sort of different. I have an ego that tells me that while not that attractive, I do have a way of making friends with woman. It seems to work because I have a lot of women as friends. . .



Looks do not frighten me away, I can usually work around that if I choose.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

I don't see why I would be. Although I'd also have to say I don't think Angelina is very attractive. But either way... I wouldn't be intimidated.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Intimidated???I should say not. Sounds like the kind of woman I've been looking for (except for the lips. Small, thin lips are my magnet)



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

you got a fishing pole there ,sweetie...trying to catch something? a compliment perhaps?



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Does this person have a cell #?



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

your place or mine...? ; )



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Are you having a dry spell, or something? Maybe you're giving off a different vibe than what you've described. If you really have those physical and character attributes then I'd ask you out . . . if I wasn't already married that is.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Get over yourself.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Sounds great; is she Jamaican?



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

How badly do you need compliments?!?!?!?!



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Anyone who calls themselves "spontaneous" and "unpredictable" is either not at all spontaneous or unpredictable, or they're so desperate to be considered as such that they do ridiculous and stupid things to prove it and are therefore crazy.



So, which are you?



And I'm going to assume "humble" isn't one of your strong points.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Hey, honey. How bout you and me sit down to a romantic candle lit dinner right in the middle of the beach. Afterwords, well take a walk and let the sand sift between our toes.Then finally we make sweet , sweet love into the wee morning hours.After that I'll drop you off at your house and I'll go to mine, and we'll never see each other again. But we'll always have the memory!



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

This girl sound damn never perfect, I think I would go brain dead when she enters the room and my first coment to her would be "Will you marry me"......"I,, a ,, mean,,, go out with aaaa, my, ya thats is. will you go out withy me," :)



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

Yes. Women like that reject me all the time.



Survey For MEN ONLY!! Thanks ;)?

wooo baby whats her name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan