Saturday, November 28, 2009

Women, What looks sexy to you?

I'm not talking about personality for this particular question. So what physically looks sexy to you personally? I'm looking for a varied bunch of answers. Longish hair? Buzzed head? 5 o'clock shadow? Clean cut? T-shirt %26amp; jeans? Preppy? What catches your eye in your day-to-day? Thanks!



Women, What looks sexy to you?

are u male or female



Women, What looks sexy to you?

but are you a male or a female??



Women, What looks sexy to you?

Tyrese on me...he he.



Women, What looks sexy to you?

i like tanned men with shaven heads and a little bit of stubble.



Women, What looks sexy to you?

Two words: Chris Daughtry...



Women, What looks sexy to you?

I love a tallish blonde guy with messy hair dressed semi-preppy -- maybe his button up shirt is untucked and he's wearing jeans.



Women, What looks sexy to you?

Tall (at least 6 feet), brown skinned, thin with beautifully shaped eyes. Someone who's fastidious with his personal appearance, and always looks neat and clean with clothes that properly fit.



Women, What looks sexy to you?

It all depends on who you are and how you want women to portray you!! Smile.. that is what gets me everytime!!! Not so much long hair.. the short messy hair look is HOT!! facial hair can be hot if it is on the right person.. Preppy might be a turn off for some? Just be comfortable... Smell good too... that is HOT!! Good luck..



Women, What looks sexy to you?

I like men with unconventional interpretations of traditional style.



For example: a man with long hair wearing a conservative suit, a man in wearing a turtle neck instead of a tie. It's all about a "creative" but tradition look for me.



Women, What looks sexy to you?

not very tan but not very white,tall,not fat(I'm only100lbs,i cant stand fat people)that's it.



Women, What looks sexy to you?

I really like the guy who has a t shirt with the sleeves cut out an he is chubby I not turned on by skinny guys. I like them with tattoos,the more the better,semi tight jeans,buzzed head an some stubble. The I jus got done framing houses or building engines look. I love it. I guess it woould be country mixed with rock look for me!!!



Women, What looks sexy to you?

Latex, Rubber, Leather %26amp; Boots!!!



Women, What looks sexy to you?

smiles.....



Women, What looks sexy to you?

Masculine metrosexuals. Good looking and semi-preppy. Nice soft spiky hairstyles, especialy messy and soft spikes that don't look anything like a punk.



But these are merely catchy styles, want to be someone's boyfriend? Better be better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan