Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?

what do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?



what do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?



what do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?



like describe the perfect girl, then tell me what you think of this description.



5'5" 5'4" one of those two, blue and brown (hair and eyes), breats size- large b small c weight- 110-115 body type- swimming/cheerleading. personality traits 100% honest, empathetic, caring, trustworthy, beautiful inside and out.



guys incluse all those details. i am doing this for school. what guys want and what guys think of you. help me please



What do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?

I'm not sure that I totally understand your question but I will say that some sexy physical traits would include a few piercings and/or tattoos. Particularly the tongue pierced. She could be 5' 5" but she could also be 6'. A swimmer's body is a definite bonus. Someone who knows how to utilize make-up without going over board. Non physical traits would include a charm about her that radiates confidence in herself without being pretentious or arrogant. I find intelligence extremely sexy. Smart women are very attractive to me. A woman with whom I can converse with on a wide range of subjects is a special person.



What do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?

y did u have to ask that 4 times? and what the hell do u mean....



What do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?

how bout you call me it is easier.



e-mail me then will give #



What do guys think is sexy? GUYS (for classes)?

she must have cool eyes.. the rest i dont care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan