Friday, November 27, 2009

Ok i dyed my hair blonde yesterday (my natural color)?

and yesterday my girfriend came in the house and she saw some blonde girl sitting in front of her laptop and she screamed (shes only known me to have black hair) i turned around and she realized it was me, and now she doenst want to have sex because she says it feels like shes with a stranger, WTF? ugh its stressing me out, whenever i hug her shes like "i miss how sexy your black hair looked" and she keeps saying im "conforming" like the rest of the woman population, BUT ITS MY NATURAL COLOR and i miss it. im so scared what if she breaks up with me? i might commit suicide if she does, wen i tlk to her about it she says she loves me to death but she hopes im not becoming fake, and she hates fake people, (as well as i!) im just so fed up, i dont know what to do or say to her :[ we've been arguing so much today and i just want it to stop



and please no crazy christian/catholic answers (or insults) bcause ur just going to make yourself look like an idiot, thanks



Ok i dyed my hair blonde yesterday (my natural color)?

.Can't really understand her negative reaction.l'd think as a girl she'd like you to be yourself again. Moreover surely she can accept,your decisions positively.She's perhaps too controlling



Ok i dyed my hair blonde yesterday (my natural color)?

That's strange! I mean I'd be excited if my partner changed the appearance every now and then, brings the excitement of first getting together back :P



Just talk to her, ask her why does she feel that way? Plus she would get used to your new hair colour soon anyway, just give it time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan