Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

Im not talking bout chest hair or nuthin like that, i mean like arm hair %26amp; leg hair. a lot of my gal friends think its gross or weird but i personally think its sexy.i think its very manly.just wanna see how other chicks feel about it.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

hair on d arms %26amp; legs r sexy 2 me.. i love touching it but only if d hair is soft %26amp; smooth..



there r guys though who have very rough hair %26amp; that's gross!



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

Not all over the body......especially if it's dark hair.



Then I would be thinking of an ape.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

The less hair the better!



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

Your opinion is the only one that matters to you, don't care about what your friends think. If you like it--then you like it,,so what!



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

Its all a matter of taste. Just like some women like blonde's while others like dark haired men. Everyones different thank god if not we would all be going after the same man.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

Its rude to answer a question w/ a question.. but I have to ask.. WHY WOULD IT MATTER IF WE THINK ITS SEXY? You have your own taste.. and what others find sexy is of little consequence.. dont you think? Personally I think hair is icky.. but thats just me.. i have issues hahah..



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

i dont like hair that much. few hair is okey but like thoseon arabs body isnt so appealing to me.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

well depends on how think it is, if it is thick hair, no way, no matter where it is! but if it is just a little, barely noticeable, yeah thats sexy. but if i can pinch it and pull for more than a few seconds, then it needs to go. if i had the choice i like my husband's body best, only hair there you can't tell, more like fuzz.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

i think to much hair is nausty



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

To some points it is so sexy



Having hairs on legs and arms and even hair on chest.



We can do something with it when we are "on act"



LoL ^_^



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

arm hair.. gross!! leg hair... acceptable if not too much.. and nope I don't it's sexy...



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

i prefer a man who trims. but the ultimate decision is yours.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

I think it's fine. It's natural. I've dated guys who had lots and some who had basically none, and I can't say I have real feelings about it either way. I think I'd have more of a problem with weird body stubble than actual hair-that could be scratchy!



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

I'm perfectly ok with it. They're born with that. If I want to be accepted for who I am, I should doing the same thing to other people as well.



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

i dont like excessive arm and leg hair, but i looove a man with facial hair- a well shaven look just does it for me



Ladies only! how do u feel about body hair on a guy? sexy or not?

I prefer less hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan