Friday, November 27, 2009

For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

I think it varies from man to man. Some men do look sexy with long hair and I've always loved to run my fingers through a mans hair when its longer, but I know that if my current bf had long hair, he'd look like jack in the box with a bad wig. His head is too big, and his when he misses a haircut, his hair grows too straight. I think it just depends. By the way, I love his big head, it just wouldn't look good with long hair.



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

It depends on the man!! I love to grab it when he is being a "good"guy!!!



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

it depends on the man



whether it fits his face or his style



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

I like a guy with longer hair, but not too long....as long as it's not longer than mine or past his chin, I like it on most guys! It's typically best on a guy with a more jagged bone structure...



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

for me i personally dont like hair on a man.. i think for you to have hair you should be a girl....



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

Hell No!



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

For the most part, I would say ONLY if your ethnicity supports it. i.e. Native American men w/ long hair are SEXY!



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

No. That went out a long time ago. Nowadays if a guy has long hair he looks dated.



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

for some women it is sexy but it depends on the woman. I find long hair a distraction from what the true person is. Men with long hair don't really have a personality but just want women to notice the long locks.



this is only my opinion



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

Absolutely NOT!



For LADIES! Is a man with long hair sexy? Should I grow my hair out?

Yes, definitely. It gives the guy a certain mysterious aura. Too-short hair is just nerdy. I've read a testimonial about long hair on YA 閳?apparently one guy got a lot of attention from a girl when he had long bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan