Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sexy Halloween Hair?

I'm going to be Judge Julie for Halloween which is a naughty judge.



This is a picture of my costume and what I want my hair to look like: http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDetail...



I have long, very straight, thick hair and I want to know the best way to get this look.



Thanks so much!!



Sexy Halloween Hair?

place your hair in large hot rollers...let cool...remove and flip head upside down and shake..flip up and loosely begin pinning back of hair up in sections..it will take a lot of bobby pins. ..hair spray and lift with pick to get height...spray again to set...then start pulling up random sections on top and sides.. pin those..leave desired amount down and w/ flat iron or large barreled curling iron..smooth down and give curl as needed.... spray, spray, spray...you are going to want this to hold..



good luck and i think you'll look great.



Sexy Halloween Hair?

Wow that's really hot. well you should totally have your hair up like she has...or wait make your hair look like sex hair. im a guy and personally that's the hottest type of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan