Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

People tell me to act confident, but other than that, what are some things that a guy can do to be sexy and stand out in a crowd?



I'm 5'8" and a small build (155 pounds). I have dirty blonde hair, and I wear glasses. I'm 24, but I look like I'm about 18.



I guess I really just want to find out how to get women's attention (in a good way). I want girls to recognize me when there's other guys around. Cause at places like parties or get-togethers they don't seem as interested in me as they do the tall guy with the dark hair, nice tan and muscles.



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

You may have a small build, but just using some free weights a few minutes a day and doing 20 push ups can make a difference in your body.



As for your hair.. dirty blonde is fine, Brad Pitt has dirty blonde... but go through some magazines and find a hair cut you like and then just get it cut.



Glasses? If they're cool looking then fine.. if not, then go get some cool frames, or try contacts. You have options.



As for other things.. tanning will give you a healthy glow.. and it's really relaxing.. you could go to a tanning salon, and tan on a low setting for 5 minutes a few times a week.. and it would make you look healthier and more athletic.



Finally is the clothes...... wear sylish jeans.. and wear nice shirts.. I mean it's really not that hard..



Men's clothing is so limited, it's really hard to make a bad choice unless you're shopping at K-Mart.



Be safe, and go to the Gap or Old Navy.. you'll find some decent stuff there.. and if you're not sure, as the sale's girl's opinion on it.



Finally I know you think the girls wnat tall guys with dark hair, a tan and muscles.. but the reality is this..



You're 5'8.. that's pretty close to average. Most guys go between 5'8 to 5'10... that's average height.. and while there are taller guys.. most girls just want a guy that they can wear heels with and not tower over.. so just look for a girl that is in the 5'4-5'6 range and you'll be fine.. especially since that is the average girls' height.



As for hair color.. not everyone likes dark hair, just like not every one likes blonde. Basically if you dye your hair dark, you'll look like a dork. So don't do it.. the host from American Idol he has dirty blond hair.. Brad Pitt and Matt Damon have dirty blond hair.. so having dirty blond hair isn't a bad thing.. but it's what you do with your hair that makes the differnece. Get your hair cut and styled.. and then get some mouse or gel to maintain it.



As for tan.. it's really cheap to go to the tanning booths, and it's relaxing and fast.. so there's no excuse to not have a tan.. unless you're like me and just don't want one.. and guess what.. a lot of women don't necessarily want a man with a tan.



In your case, because you're blonde, you're probably fair skinned.. so I will say.. you will have better luck with a tan.



Look again at Matt Damon and Brad Pitt and the host from American Idol.. all of them have tanned skin to contrast their dirty blonde hair. It makes a big difference. So get a tan.



And muscles.. no woman wants a guy she can knock out. My hubby he was a skinny guy and he told me that he started doing 50 push ups every day .. and he got really nice arms and shoulders and it made a big difference.. if you dont' want to do push ups.. go running.. but the point is.. how hard is it to exercise for 30 minutes a day and build some muscle tone??



Bascially if you're looking for a Fairy God Mother to come down and wave her magic wand and turn you into Prince Charming .. it doesn't work that way.



You know what the girls in your area like.. and you know what you are and what you have to work with.. so change what you can change.. and accept what you can accept.



Good Luck .



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

talk to a girl or two. if you initiate the conversation and you make us laugh, we think it's sexy.



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

work out.. goo tanning ..(it sounds gay but trust me alot of guys do it!!) and get some clothes from like gap or hollister or a/e or abercrombie and maybe try a difrent hair cut



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

Get some nice joke and interesting information.



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

Make people laugh. it's a fact that women don't marry the best looking guy they have ever dated. The majority find the one that makes them laugh, all of the things you say you want to be. Muscles, dark hair and tans fade. The ability to laugh and make your lady laugh, doesn't. The only thing from your description is that I'd check into contacts. My husband wore glasses for years and recently started wearing contacts. He looked great before, but I like how I can see his face and especially eyes better now.



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

be funny hell what people think



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

keep your head up and SMILE!



it will make you seem friendlier and more approachable



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

dude! don't wait to get noticed. pick and choose and then give it hell! your young, that is all you need! lose yourself on her. don't change a thing about yourself unless it's for you!



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

initiating a conversation might be nerve racking for guys, but us girls (maybe i'm jsut speaking for myself though lol) think its sexy. the way your hair is cut or styled can also make a difference. ooh, and cologne. if you smell really good, that alone can possibly turn a girl on. but yeah, overall, like youve already been told, confidence is the key. =)



How can I be sexy (or sexier, maybe)?

get some contacts. dye ur hair dark brown. grow it out. get taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan