Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

..as a general consensus..



i say long hair up there and NO hair down there :P



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

Short-haired women are also sexy, not just the long-haired ones. But, a long-haired woman is more feminine and attractive.



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

yes



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

is long hair considered sexy on a man? personal preferance we are all different. there is no right answer.



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

depends on person to person, no right answer is there



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

not really



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

i think hair down to your butt looks horrible, middle of back looks good as long as it is kept trimmed and no split ends



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

Rock on! I agree ,but in addition to this I say there is nothing sexier than a woman with straight,waist-length hair that is jet-black and extra-clean.



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

yes as i know and my boy told me



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

yes! it is her shining glory



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

In my women, I love long hair, but short hair can be uber cute too.



Down there... to be honest I don't like the "freshly plucked chicken" look. I don't want to lick out a three year old, so trim hair is best.



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

apparently according to the general public concensus that is the case......to me thats just stigma, a woman can be just as sexy with short hair, its got more to do with how you carry yourself.



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!....



How good is to feel the long hairs brushing my chest....



Nothing better ..... I go to the Even...



...



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

Absolutely.



It is extremely eye catching when it flows. There are few things sexier that long straight hair on a wonan flowing and reflecting light as she walks across a room.



Some women complain it is a lot of work, but what takes longer - curling and crimping and styling -or- shampooing and combing out straight each day?



By the time we get down there - do you really think we care?



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

of cource they are considerd****



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

depends on how you style it, and how your hair is. mine is really long, but i wanted variety, so i layered it, and framed my face. which is really cute. my friend says it should be up too, but if thats the case, maybe think about cutting it?



Is long hair considered sexy on a woman?

I agree with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan