Saturday, November 28, 2009

Favorite hair color on a female?

I guess this is mostly for the guys but girls can answer too. =)



The sultry brunette?



The sexy blonde?



The seductive redhead?



Well...........??? =)



You dont have to choose from of these, pick whatever you like.



ALSO...which eye color do you like to go along with it?



*I like brown hair with blue eyes, dark brown hair with light brown eyes, and black hair with green eyes. Unluckily I have none of these...I have light brown hair with green eyes, still ok I guess.



Favorite hair color on a female?

Definitely Red hair and green eyes.



Favorite hair color on a female?

redhead, green or brown eyes



Favorite hair color on a female?

i like brunette and redhead



Favorite hair color on a female?

black hair with brown or blue eyes



Favorite hair color on a female?

I naturally have brown hair and blue eyes, which is pretty cool. I also like blondies with brown eyes, and redheads with blue or green. I like to mix it up!



Favorite hair color on a female?

The sultry brunette



Favorite hair color on a female?

light brown



Favorite hair color on a female?

brunette or black



Favorite hair color on a female?

Whatever goes best with their eye color



Favorite hair color on a female?

dark brown since its the dominant color



Favorite hair color on a female?

black hair



Favorite hair color on a female?

I also like dark hair with light eyes. I have dark eyes so I will never know that world...



Favorite hair color on a female?

Red hair, green eyes are probably the sexiest. I'm straight by the way, just thought I would give an opinion. Blonde hair and brown eyes and brown hair and blue eyes.



Favorite hair color on a female?

There is just something about dark hair and dark eyes that says "yummylicious" when it comes to physical attraction for me to a man.



Favorite hair color on a female?

My wife has dark brown hair with a red hue. Blue eyes. She's gorgeous.



Favorite hair color on a female?

brunette and redheads but sometimes redheads look ugly



Favorite hair color on a female?

I like dark chocolate hair w/ big blue eyes. Like bright blue. If i had that i would be so pretty



Favorite hair color on a female?

Red



Favorite hair color on a female?

i like the way you described your hair and eyes. lol i think light brown hair and green eyes is really pretty.



Favorite hair color on a female?

I like blonde hair with brown eyes or light brown hair with green eyes.



Favorite hair color on a female?

Obviously, red hair is the best pick and green eyes to match.



Favorite hair color on a female?

blonde with green eyes like my sister =]



Favorite hair color on a female?

I always stare a little when I see a gal with light brown/blond hair, and dark brown eyes. Don't know why.



Favorite hair color on a female?

I like brown even tho i have blonde just becuz its more...nice looking



Favorite hair color on a female?

Sultry brunette because thats what i am



Favorite hair color on a female?

I really like red hair....and dark brown hair with bright blue eyes. I have just plain brown hair, with plain brown eyes, lucky me



Favorite hair color on a female?

I like brown hair with brown eyes, blonde hair with blue eyes, and black hair with dark brown eyes.



Favorite hair color on a female?

Green eyes are beautiful with any color hair. Dark brown hair and green eyes would be nice.



Favorite hair color on a female?

I like Dark and Red hair on both guys and girls. I'm not so hip on blondes...although they're attractive, I just don't dig 'em. I really like dark eyes on guys, and it doesn't really matter for girls.



Favorite hair color on a female?

Defintely the brunette.



I love the Latina Look.



Nice tanned skin, dark hair, dark eyes. Blue eyes are good too, i find the brown haired ladies really beat out all the competition.



Favorite hair color on a female?

Ya know- I think everyone should just stop dying their hair every other week and try to go with the natural color! Everyone looks better with their natural color hair because it goes with their eyes and skin tone! Change your hair- and half the time it looks worse! Thats why I like Sandra Bullock- an actress so much- she has never once dyed her hair and pretended to be someone she is not- but she is one of the highest paid actresses out there! The original girl next door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan